Working on Seven Goals:
- Eat healthy. Stay within my Weight Watchers daily allowance of 30 points and weekly allowance of 42 points.
- Rebuild my exercise habit. Try to exercise every day, and do a minimum of 30 minutes every other day.
- Rebuild my meditation habit. Try to meditate at least 15 minutes a day.
- Continue to write. Complete The Artist’s Way 12 week program and continue to write every day.
- Maintain my possessions. Do some work on the house, the yard, or my personal property (digitial and physical) every day. It could be as simple as cleaning the kitchen or the bathroom, or it could be more complex and time-consuming, like decluttering.
- Read every day. Read something long form, like part of a book or a magazine article. Scanning headlines or skimming web pages doesn’t count.
- Post to this site every day. At minimum I want to post my goals progress, but I’d also like to get back into the routine of writing something every day. It was a good creative exercise for me.
Working as an IT project manager
- A Passage to Shambhala (The Explorers Guild #1)<a >radical="" acceptance:="" embracing="" your="" life="" with="" the="" heart="" of="" a="" buddha="" by="" tara="" brach The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron